Total Page views

Sunday 3 February 2013

52 self portraits!!

Smoking riffs!
Well its week 5 of the 52 self portraits, still got a long way to go and each week will only get harder to think of a new side of me to show. Any how heres a couple of me alter egos!! The artist and the goth!

the artist at work
We have three shoots planned for the coming month, and I really cant wait. First off were in the studio with some high key shots of a lovely young lady whose keen to work with us, and then were out on the sand dunes of burry port with a parachute to see what we can do! Now that is really exciting stuff, I'm stupidly giddy for that shot just hope the weather is kind and the clouds break up a bit! Then if all thats enough on 2nd march we have a shot with up and coming model from barry island, this is the brain child of too much tea and spare time and me and Jen not being able to get a shot as planned.



No comments:

Post a Comment